1 bed / 1 bath
DeSales Flats. Brand New Apartments. Move In Today!
Transit method for directions:
Campus Destination for directions:
$1,349 to $1,479 per unit
- Washer/Dryer in Unit (Full Size Stack Unit)
- Recycling, Trash Removal included
- Off-Street Parking (Gated)
- Pets Allowed (Cats, Dogs)
- Disability Accessible
NOW LEASING BRAND NEW PHASE II!
As the Cincinnati's first LEED certified*, multi-family community, DeSales Flats has taken a leadership role in the rebirth of the urban core in Walnut Hills. Not content to stop there, we're very happy to announce the addition of DeSales Flats II!
Every DeSales resident enjoys loads of new amenities: a saltwater pool, new clubhouse with state-of-the-art weight room, personalized fitness center, yoga studio, game room, a fire pit, and so much more. To see a snapshot of the finished community and its amenities, visit our website.
DeSales Flats II opened for its first move-ins October 1st, and you can move in today. Browse our website then give us a call or shoot us an email. We can't wait to show you your new home!
*LEED certification indicates that DeSales was verified by a third party to have been built with environmental impact in mind. This means DeSales was designed to save water and energy while reducing carbon dioxide emissions. This certification is only granted under rigorous inspection.
DeSales is the city's first Gold LEED multifamily property.
- Top Rated Community by Apartment Ratings
- Multi-Year Superior Resident Satisfaction Award
- Elite 1% In The Country For Online Ratings!
- Earth Friendly - First LEED Certified, Multi-Family Community in the City
- Ample, Well Lit, Controlled Access Parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Covered Bike Shelter
- Bike Work Station with Tools
- Clubroom with Kitchen, Computer Lounge, Fireplace, Foosball Table, Shuffleboard,
- Interactive Cup Brewer, Locked Intercom Access Entry
- Fitness Center with Cardio and Strength Equipment
- Yoga Studio with Wall of Mirrors
- Saltwater Pool, Grill, Outdoor Bar, Two Outdoor TVs
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Dog Run
- Short walk to restaurants, pubs, and shops on Woodburn, minutes from 1-71, downtown Cincinnati, University of Cincinnati, and hospitals
- Individual Intrusion Alarms*
- Foyer with Guest Closet
- Granite Counter Tops*
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Under Cabinet Lighting*
- Subway Tile Back-Splashes*
- Breakfast Bar
- Luxury Soaking Tubs*
- Framed Mirrors*
- Linen Closets
- Luxury Tile Bathrooms*
- Stacked Full-Size Washer/Dryer
- Energy Efficient, Electric Heat Pumps
- 9' Ceilings
- Large Windows
- Balcony or Patio*
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics Gigabit Internet Service Available*
- ADA Apartments Available*